Coming back :-) | The Legend of Mir

Coming back :-)

Hi All,

I played original Mir in 2001, Project 69 much later and am going to return to Arcadia, does anyone have any tips? It has been a LONG time!!!

Thanks!

Hi, welcome back.

Please do a little read through the forum there must be about 200 posts identical to yours with lots of tips on them

If you have any specific questions that aren't already answered on the forum I'd be very happy to help

Hi, welcome back.

Please do a little read through the forum there must be about 200 posts identical to yours with lots of tips on them

If you have any specific questions that aren't already answered on the forum I'd be very happy to help
Andy should just make you MOD on this forum?

Ps Welcome back lots has changed and you will adjust to it in short time. What zed said is best advise

Last edited:
I started 50 days ago and got my warr to 153. One thing I’ll say is don’t bother with bosses or trying to buy kit. You will find tons when ur levelling. I levelled solo in Naha ruins from around lvl120-135. After that I moved onto desert mines (the mountain kr) this for me is the best levelling cave in the game. Loads of drops loads of champion mobs to stack up ur game points for guild hunts to red bdd and ice temple. Get urself the times of the main game challenges that take place on certain days at certain times and try not to miss these as they will really boost ur kit and lvls. Plus u get to know all the geekoids like Alan and zade. Carful Alan doesn’T TU u though��

Also try to get on baal and deablo challenge, normally with legends guild, but has a mix of all guilds across the board..
Can help you with some leveling if you need. Pm me in game most evenings. Welcome to the game.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Welcome back. So many new players theses days its really nice to see

Also thank you everyone for always being so welcoming

Get a boost to as close to 100 as you can loads would be willing to accommodate as after that you can go off and spend your time better.

After 100 I would shop around all the local stores and on trust merchant as good quality gear for next to no price to put some damage behind your new level.

Go on forums is a post with list of all areas, bosses and mob levels. Experiment in a few close to your level to find the best one. I would recommend taking a peek at cursed jungle temple 3rd or 4th floor as mobs change to prajan a style mobs with really nice exp. If you find it too tough can always look on list for somehwere a bit lower :)

I played euro 2006-2007 then moved over to Mir revenge played that for around 3 years then returned to arcadia in January as a "part timer " times change and I'm a mum to four - five including the hubby but I love to distress on Here.. really good server so easy to get to grips with
I'm a Leaders Of guild called Dragons Pm if youd like Help or to join :)
lots of info on forums too
Happy Gaming

Back