Christmas event. | The Legend of Mir

Christmas event.

I am in two minds about the whole lvl 4 spell upgrade thing.

Part of me thinks its a brilliant thing, it takes far longer than just AFK lvling a spell in combat room. Another part of me thinks its a rubbish thing, it takes far longer than just AFK lvling a spell in combat room. :)

Nahh, on balance, its a good thing but it would be nice if the spells were 'slightly' easier to get - particularly for lower lvls.

The above would be a nice step in that direction.

"particularly for lower lvls"
At lower lvls just getting the lvl 0 skills are pretty hard. You get character lvls really easy, but have to grind mobs 40+ lvls lower to find skills to progress, and its really boring.
So if there is lvl 4 spells added for high lvl, please PLEASE add lower lvl spells to the lower lvl caves.
(I'm talking about lvl 100-125+, cant say about higher because I'm stuck trying to farm these skills instead of lvling so there is at least some challenge. Also book crafting seems nice, but I don't have 10 mill for the book cover for 1 skill not to mention the ~10 im missing. Maybe make spells cheaper under 150 or more ways to make gold on these lvls, i dunno, but getting skills is a pain as a lvl 120ish noob)

Back