Champion MadPumpkin drops | The Legend of Mir

Champion MadPumpkin drops

wizbang

Newby
Race to the map to see it killed all excited to see a big drop.......

A Pumpkinhead!!!

Are you having a laugh?, then I am told they often drop just that!!!

Come on it is taking a small army to kill for a useless item.....

If you want lots of drop, go stand in the rain.....

lol... its true tho.. madpumkin and reper drops are just wack.. i dont even bother killing them anymore, takes ages and rewards are no good specially if you just recently purchased exp potion..

Mad Pumpkins are essentially sub-sub-sub bosses under the sub-sub-boss Pumpkin Reaper under the sub-boss Grim Reaper. If you are not finding them fun then let someone else have them.

Mad Pumpkins are essentially sub-sub-sub bosses under the sub-sub-boss Pumpkin Reaper under the sub-boss Grim Reaper. If you are not finding them fun then let someone else have them.

lol ok fair enough...

To me tho they are a pest.. not champion but the normal madpumkinand i wish ppl kill them cause atm they are just keep getting in my way :eek:...

on the other hand i like this event... i think you will come to notice that i been more active (schlyntz17) these past 2 weeks or so than the last 1year.. i just wish we could keep some of these event items.. I kinda like collecting.

also its worth mentioning that ur hard work towards running this server is very much appreciated. just incase you thought otherwise... so thank you!!

If you want lots of drop, go stand in the rain.....

)))))))))))))) agree.
To be honest I do not understand how people complain??? I think the drop rate was to high. Too many items and stones. We will see how it will affect the game market.

Back