Cant see ! chat and bugged friendlist | The Legend of Mir

Cant see ! chat and bugged friendlist

Hi 2 things.

1: I accidentally hit some buttons on my keyboard and now i can't see the ! chat anymore, but i can still see them if i go to socials. Anyone know how to revert/fix this? i dont remember which keys i pressed to trigger this.

2: I have had few people add me to their friendlist ever since i started. However, everytime i log off and log back in, my friendlist becomes empty and they are not there any more, how do i solve this?

Thank you in advance.
LingonBerry

sure you didnt hit any of the "hide" chat options above the chatbox ? also check the your friends list is actually on friends and not on local/group/enemies

sure you didnt hit any of the "hide" chat options above the chatbox ? also check the your friends list is actually on friends and not on local/group/enemies

Thanks, the "hide" button was indeed pressed.

However, i have checked the friendlist and it still seem to reset everytime i relog.

When people add you as friends it doesn't add them to yours , so you only see on yours people you have added

If I add someone who has added me it says "the person is already on your friendlist" but I still see nothing on my friendlist. I had this problem 2 years ago when I played too. Could be my computer.

Can you post a screenshot? Maybe someone will spot something off that we wouldn't think of otherwise

Other people have reported this but when I logged onto the account it worked fine - I couldn't figure out what the problem was. Seems to be a certain system issue. Any chance you can test on another machine using the same network? Can at least rule out something odd happening between the server and your pc

I ran some tests, found this happened to me only once in several login attempts across multiple different characters and it seems that on that one instance it refreshed around 20 minutes later and the friends list populated again. Are we certain the friends list is not populating with data at all? Or is there a delay between the data populating upon login in?

I'll keep an eye out but for now I can't spot anything too obvious. When I get back tonight I'll try on my other PCs.

Installed Mir on a new computer. Still the same bug. Using laptops, windows 10, i gave my windows user full rights to write/read/edit the Mir folder. Still the same.

I have the same issue always had. Never ever see sny of them i add in my friendlist. Det är något med oss Svenskar!

It's very odd. I'm wondering if router / firewall is for some reason filtering out the packets. Maybe you can share what hardware / software you use

It's very odd. I'm wondering if router / firewall is for some reason filtering out the packets. Maybe you can share what hardware / software you use

How is friends list actually stored? Is it server side or client side? I had a wild guess it might be client side and suggested to him in game that it might be a file permissions thing, but it appears that wasn't the case

- - - Updated - - -

Now I think about it, it must be server side, would make no sense otherwise, ignore me :)

Back