Can it get worse | The Legend of Mir

Can it get worse

forgotten1

So we get an update and the cursor goes from a wonderful simple white arrow to an odd coloured mouse!!!
Now NPC's are white squares that are such awful old school Mir. Other players are weird black/grey square/circle with a purple something in them. And we are an odd circle/square green something.

Why fix it when it is NOT broken?

We have beautiful maps, caves, amazing looking mobs and dreadful I repeat dreadful graphics that look hand made that we have to look at every time we log on and play......

So we get an update and the cursor goes from a wonderful simple white arrow to an odd coloured mouse!!!
Now NPC's are white squares that are such awful old school Mir. Other players are weird black/grey square/circle with a purple something in them. And we are an odd circle/square green something.

Why fix it when it is NOT broken?

We have beautiful maps, caves, amazing looking mobs and dreadful I repeat dreadful graphics that look hand made that we have to look at every time we log on and play......

I'm not at home at the moment so can't comment on the rest, but the mouse changed ages ago, there was a few complaints but they died down after a couple of days as people got used to it and realised it's actually better and more accurate

got to agree, i dont really like the white dots of NPC's but the player dots dont really bother me neither do the boss dots.

Back