Bugs that have been here since 2019 i believe. | The Legend of Mir

Bugs that have been here since 2019 i believe.

Bichon Wall: yimoogi, baal, diablo challenges are bugged, boss never in yimoogi, baal diablo caves are completly empty.

plz also fix naga ruins i know its not a bug but, man you've made it an impossible place to hunt, 3500 mobs on 5th, bare in mind u cant rt, bare witches every where and so much blues champions.... the map is tiny yet there are so much mobs everywhere is filled what is this? server is low usercount, if it was like arc maybe this would be acceptable, but right now its totally unacceptable.

Could u plz, consider adding the old spells u added to arcadia i think years back

Wizard: MultiStrike, LightningStorm, Translocation, FrozenGround, SuanniLegion, Bloodstorm, Frostbite
Taoist: HolyShock, Enlightenment, ZombieCharger, HolyFire, Repent, Cleanse
Warrior: Swordsmanship, LuringCry, FlameSwordFire, Awakened, Slice, Enraged

Donations have completly stopped in p69, this is due to lack of updates, the lack of updates created a lack of players hence why now only 5 people play?

p69 has way more potential than rise of archons you're only fooling yourself if you think its end of life' cos it certainly aint!

do a 2min job on it andy and watch how many ppl come back, u could make great ££ if thats what u want, you could put those spells in gameshop people would come back and buy, please don't reply with p69 is at end of life.

- - - Updated - - -

The first half of the thread is about bugs.

second half irreleavnt to the thread, sorry my bad. my emotions do tend to kick in when im talking about p69.

And andy if you don't add or change anything you might as well delete server, cos atm nobody's donating the game is really dead due to the lack of updates tbh...

Back