Bug Report - Bugged Wizz pets? gone missing | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Bugged Wizz pets? gone missing

Frankleemad

Hello,

One of my pets has fucked off, was standing in town then went to BW town and noticed my pets went from 4 to 3? all was n full 60min timer and full hp?

Went from Arcadia to BW using portal while they was on rest in Arcadia (middle of the town)

no message about it dying or being stolen.

anyone know why?

Last edited:
No idea bud.

I've had some weird bugs with pets I can't explain or duplicate.

A for instance was, I left pvp arena after letting guildie tame one my tongs, and when I came back to town the guards killed all but one.

Watched the guards pick them off one by one.

Another was a tao guildie killing a cold wasp off one of our wizzies in rdd, a safe map. We got the guild points.

Haven't been able to replicate either of those bugs yet.

No idea bud.

I've had some weird bugs with pets I can't explain or duplicate.

A for instance was, I left pvp arena after letting guildie tame one my tongs, and when I came back to town the guards killed all but one.

Watched the guards pick them off one by one.

Another was a tao guildie killing a cold wasp off one of our wizzies in rdd, a safe map. We got the guild points.

Haven't been able to replicate either of those bugs yet.
It was very strange i just teleported to BW and i saw it go from 4 to 3 i was like wtf? and called them to be to tame them thinking he's timed out but all was still on 60min+ so checked if it was stolen or died and no message?

Maybe he's in a better place <3 Was so close to his frist birthday too :(

I dont know if this happened but there is a recall bug on pets , I noticed it on Tao pets recently
When you transpose maps some times they stay in a void and don’t come but show as alive nothing kills them etc but just in a void after a few mins if you cross a to a new map they can appear or not as case maybe and per completely vanishes ,I had this last week with skelly etc but most common with archomon must be nightmare for wizzes
Also sometimes if they get stuck crossing maps get message per killed by Q function
This happened a lot in epic caves and in balor recently
I figured that Q function is the random cave floor spell not some pet PKER

Back