Bloodstorm | The Legend of Mir

Bloodstorm

zad48231

Leading Contributor
I assumed bloodstorm would be like mass vampirism and recover some health, but it does not.

It only does a small amount of damage right now, over an area, you are better to use any other mass spell like lightning storm or suanni legion.

Can you confirm if that is the correct behaviour for that spell or if this is a bug?

Thanks

Last couple of wiz spells been wack tbh with you.. there was a complain about Sunnailegion too... the spells might need some dark damage element for it to be effective.

Last couple of wiz spells been wack tbh with you.. there was a complain about Sunnailegion too... the spells might need some dark damage element for it to be effective.

SL was a underpowered it did basically no damage and was 100% useless. Many people complained and the GM made it more powerful so it became worthwhile to have.

No wiz has dark damage that's like making new warrior skill only good if you have Holy damage, every warrior would complain :)

I don't mind this though the animation and concept behind it looks like dark so it makes sense to have that theme.

My thought though is the only other dark skill for wiz is vamp which I use a lot because it helps HP regen in emergency. Bloodstorm uses same animation as vamp just on multiple mobs instead of one, so I assumed it was the same, but it is not. There is 0 HP Regen from it, which is the only useful thing I expected.

I only make this thread to understand if that is a bug or if it is meant to be like that.

It should steal health and have a different damage profile than the other two skills of this type. Let me look into it for you!

Back