Auction house. | The Legend of Mir

Auction house.

Darkstyle12

Please allow searches to show 100 pages instead of 10. When I want to buy mass listed items like essences and grinding oils I’m restricted to only 10 pages. I can’t see anything that was listed before them 10 pages and I’m sure there’s stuff in there I would buy. Sure someone’s gonna say just look thru the 817 pages until u find it but that is not a viable solution to this

I understand the problem but, in the voice of Sean Bean; One does not simply walk into Mordor.
There needs to be more significant changes to the AH to allow this to happen.

The ability to search isnt that much of a problem its the amount of shit and crap in AH which is causing the problem.

Alot of items need preventing from been listed in AH and all the old stuff in there needs to returning to the seller this would be a quicker fix before coding new features into search ability.

The ability to search isnt that much of a problem its the amount of shit and crap in AH which is causing the problem.

Alot of items need preventing from been listed in AH and all the old stuff in there needs to returning to the seller this would be a quicker fix before coding new features into search ability.

Don’t know if return to sender would be possible but like the idea, if it’s easier maybe wipe any items that have been there for over 1 year?

Just having some extra tabs at the top, like "Foods", "Potions", "Books", "Necklace Designs", "Essences" etc. etc. isn't perfect but would go some way in the right direction

Returning to seller might come with it's own problems such as what if seller's storage or bag is full or if character is deleted, what happens, maybe simply a permanent delete of any items that are in AH for over a year would do the trick

Just having some extra tabs at the top, like "Foods", "Potions", "Books", "Necklace Designs", "Essences" etc. etc. isn't perfect but would go some way in the right direction

Returning to seller might come with it's own problems such as what if seller's storage or bag is full or if character is deleted, what happens, maybe simply a permanent delete of any items that are in AH for over a year would do the trick

Agreed

Maybe a price range, mininum maximum then just brings things up in that range?

Back