Auction House | The Legend of Mir

Auction House

KingRay

Newby
Can you clear or stop the player that are using the Auction House as a storage just look at to-days House and see the low value items in for 2,000,000 GG as no one is going to buy at that price, as the items are not worth 1GG.

It make a joke of the Auction as when just browsing to see if there an item that might be or become useful waste time clearing through the crap.....

understandable but the only reason people put them in there is when they either have a full store or inventory , they get removed after an hour or 2 when they can use whatever they put in

Can you clear or stop the player that are using the Auction House as a storage just look at to-days House and see the low value items in for 2,000,000 GG as no one is going to buy at that price, as the items are not worth 1GG.

It make a joke of the Auction as when just browsing to see if there an item that might be or become useful waste time clearing through the crap.....

Ill own up I have done this today out of pure laziness but yes it is a floor in the system as you can in theory store items there without charge you can also put items into the AH which should never go in there e.g. Alchemy's

P.s. some of my items are worth 2million GG to me .... just saying :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just make the listing fee 100,000 problem solved

Wont work as when people want to sell lower value jewellery items this is unfair for them

you make a good point,
it might be worth that the mail system is update so you can post items to you'r other CHR's say 10 items per mail as you can't put Star potions into AH, this also can be missed used but it will only be viable to who you send the items too and have a time limit on the mail a week or so.

Back