Assist Mode | The Legend of Mir

Assist Mode

2dark_2teh1

Assist mode on pets should work in pvp,

When your a Tao hunting and a war comes to pk you and your pets are in Africa and you use assist mode they don't come and help they just keep killing mobs.

Tao's need their pets, one hit your rev'd and there is no fight.

i think its due to holyfire/freeze/shock hitting mobs so they hit the mobs that holy f/f/s is hitting rather than what your actually going after

i think its due to holyfire/freeze/shock hitting mobs so they hit the mobs that holy f/f/s is hitting rather than what your actually going after

Can't comment on the pvp aspect for obvious reasons, but I feel the same pain, when killing a boss with all my pets on it on assist mode then 1 ranged mob appears and starts tickling me, I always forget to change pet mode before killing the mob and they go off on a safari

Yeah, can't really replicate myself.
Like 5Star and Zade mentioned there, were you using any other spells that were causing damage to monsters in the background?
If so, that's more than likely the cause since assist mode overrides pets targeting to focus on the last target hit by the player.

I'll check out the code but Assist means that your pets gravitate to the last things you hit. Obviously there's an issue with that coding with AOE

Back