Anyone know whos BlackMajicka other char? | The Legend of Mir

Anyone know whos BlackMajicka other char?

Kia

Newby
As title say anyone know who's BlackMajicka other char pls? I recalled him to Everete and while we were killing I died and dropped my tele ring and recall ring
he picked them up and then he went off like he lagged out but never come on,, so if anyone knows him or contact with him tell him to come on ,,of course hope its only lagged out not other things ..
Thanks
/Azad

Last edited:
He’s been helping immortals all wars that come up so probably one of them

U just got robbed mate.. don’t die without knowing trusting people u play with........

Too many greedy scum on this game, just don’t die, rip 2500 GG... lol

He’s been helping immortals all wars that come up so probably one of them

U just got robbed mate.. don’t die without knowing trusting people u play with........

Too many greedy scum on this game, just don’t die, rip 2500 GG... lol

That char dont belong to anyone in Immortals the char itself is in a allied guild i believe if he doesnt return the items let me know and ill make sure he get either kicked from guild he in now or alliance will be broke.

/magica

he is in our guild and seemed be a very good player and nice personality,, but as Azze said ppl wants shortcut ,lol

As title say anyone know who's BlackMajicka other char pls? I recalled him to Everete and while we were killing I died and dropped my tele ring and recall ring
he picked them up and then he went off like he lagged out but never come on,, so if anyone knows him or contact with him tell him to come on ,,of course hope its only lagged out not other things ..
Thanks
/Azad

Lol that char is a scum. Owner is Romanian and associated with the arabs. Sorry to tell you but he literally robbed you mate.

Lol that char is a scum. Owner is Romanian and associated with the arabs. Sorry to tell you but he literally robbed you mate.

Aye man fucking sucks

Least everyone knows that char is to not be trusted under any circumstances then, happens to the best of players tbh a Azad is just a friendly guy who plays when he can, shit like this is wrong.

If ur reading this Romanian/arab tosspot, return his shit, cunt...

Immortals is my rival guild I’ve been on hunts and tabbed 4K+ gg’snworth and returned it all happily lol, have some morals

Last edited:
Aye man fucking sucks

Least everyone knows that char is to not be trusted under any circumstances then, happens to the best of players tbh a Azad is just a friendly guy who plays when he can, shit like this is wrong.

If ur reading this Romanian/arab tosspot, return his shit, cunt...

Immortals is my rival guild I’ve been on hunts and tabbed 4K+ gg’snworth and returned it all happily lol, have some morals
I feel bad when shit like this happens to most honest and genuine people, some sad people out there there is no morals or principal. I hope @Warda can help this fella out for trying help some one and not knowing the fyka is a scumbag.

I feel bad when shit like this happens to most honest and genuine people, some sad people out there there is no morals or principal. I hope @Warda can help this fella out for trying help some one and not knowing the fyka is a scumbag.

The guy barely affords gg and pays for him and his wife, fairs if he died in a pk lol, I’d quit if that happened to me, he probs would it’s epensive shit.... almost £200 for a tele and recall ring

pmsl i told lord about this player ........ i kicked him so many times from justdo1 but lord kept adding lol u will most likey not get back the items at all

Thanks
/Azad

Kos’D him also. I remember this guy from many servers I played. Always was a fucker!

The guy barely affords gg and pays for him and his wife, fairs if he died in a pk lol, I’d quit if that happened to me, he probs would it’s epensive shit.... almost £200 for a tele and recall ring
That’s harsh man for it to happen to him. Yes if he died in PK it’s a diff matter or if he died by mob and randomly some one else finds, it’s still ok but in this case it’s a scum move. If every1 in server KOS’s this pr1k then he has no choice but to return. People with NO principals need to be sent 6ft under :)

Last edited:
Back