any item guide for lvl 135+ ? | The Legend of Mir

any item guide for lvl 135+ ?

iv seen the item guide on forum but it seems to end at around lvl 135
has any one done one for 135+
i seem to spend more time in SZ looking at others kit ...then frustration asking wer it drop ..... (AH !!! ...ye thx)
point me in the right direction plz

iv seen the item guide on forum but it seems to end at around lvl 135
has any one done one for 135+
i seem to spend more time in SZ looking at others kit ...then frustration asking wer it drop ..... (AH !!! ...ye thx)
point me in the right direction plz
Zade guide as he said, In my opinion I wouldn't really focus on kit but levelling as through events you will out lvl kits quite fast until you are higher level.

Pretty much everything they said. Dont worry about kit that much because by the time you roll good gear and get to use it you outleveled it. I found this out during the noob island event. Now gear like crystal and holy crystal you will use for a long time, and asking people what drop those items is like pulling teeth. But from my experience, as in drops, Naga elite/brutes/champs drop holy crystal gear, rarely. I’m told bile demons also.

Pretty much everything they said. Dont worry about kit that much because by the time you roll good gear and get to use it you outleveled it. I found this out during the noob island event. Now gear like crystal and holy crystal you will use for a long time, and asking people what drop those items is like pulling teeth. But from my experience, as in drops, Naga elite/brutes/champs drop holy crystal gear, rarely. I’m told bile demons also.
I think there will be plenty mistakes in this, especially HolyCrystal, probably a lot more stuff (desert tunnel, STT, cursed temple) I think drop it maybe. I just kinda threw this together quickly from memory so don't take it as gospel. Also just thinking about it more, I think Crystal stuff will also drop in naga ruins

raredrops.png

Back