any guilds for lvl 1-100? | The Legend of Mir

any guilds for lvl 1-100?

Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far!

Levels 0-100 really don't take long, it's a good adventure but there's not much that's worth grouping up for at that stage

My advice would be to follow the guides, hints and quests ingame and the forum sticky threads until you are around 130ish, then you'll be in a position where joining a guild is more valuable to you

If you join a guild too early, you'll end up on a guild hunt with much higher levels and you'll find yourself skipping a lot of enjoyable content, and relying on others to feed you items. The early game is a lot more satisfying if you do those yourself

Press Q to see your quest list, they will tell you where to find the NPCs you need. There's a good walkthrough somewhere on here of the farmer quests if that's something that takes your interest

Press H then 'quick hunt' for shortcuts to a choice of 3 level-appropriate caves, some suit some classes more than others so do experiment and see which ones work best for you

If you're stuck with anything or need advice, send me a message ingame, I'm usually on one of the characters named in my signature

Thanks for the advice man, so is level 100 not hard to obtain?
An experienced player with help from a higher level player can get level 100 in about 10 minutes. But I'd recommend against rushing on your first character, as you skip a lot of content that is quite fun and it's an opportunity to learn about the game and how stuff works.

A brand new player who doesn't know anything about the server, learning as they go and not taking shortcuts, I'd say level 0 to 100 should take somewhere in the region of 10-15 hours

There are ways to fly to level 80-90 in a few seconds, but you are doing it the right way. Doing the lower levels correctly lets you learn how to manage mobs, which is essential when you get to the higher levels. My advice is always to do the lower levels without completing the quests that give insane exp rewards on your first character, at least just to hone your skills.

There are ways to fly to level 80-90 in a few seconds, but you are doing it the right way. Doing the lower levels correctly lets you learn how to manage mobs, which is essential when you get to the higher levels. My advice is always to do the lower levels without completing the quests that give insane exp rewards on your first character, at least just to hone your skills.
For first character yes, absolutely. For future characters go for the fast way 😊

Struggling to smash some ANTS in Ant Cave R/N. Feel like lvl 100 is god mode. Is fun tho FO SHO.
Try a few different caves around your level and see what works best for you. Some will be harder some will be easier, some are more about exp, some are more about drops. Try everything and enjoy your learning journey!

There are guides and help files around created by dedicated players, myself among them but plenty others too. Check them out for help with understanding what items you should be wearing for your level etc.

The items you're wearing are a lot more important than level. Levelling up is just a mechanism to allow you to wear higher stuff. So take some time to understand what's the best things to be wearing for your level and class and you'll find the caves a lot easier

Back