Andy | The Legend of Mir

Andy

badgal123p69

hey there srry to make this all about u andy but me and 5startao are making fair points about the severs being lagging and slowing down …. mite not be your fauit maybe it is you messing about with the test sever frist ….. LOL but hey can we please just get a main game REBOOT per week …. am sorry if that pisses u off

but If it can help the game if u can reboot game per week at 1 time soo …. if u have to upgrade game it can happen them and so on we all know ……. so game for all when they do have time to play

am sorry am only saying this as I cant play due to the 30sec to 1min dc on all my names and my internet speed is max we can get in the uk

- - - Updated - - -

PLEASE PUT A REBOOT EVERY SUNDAY AT 9AM IF U GET UP THEN

- - - Updated - - -

just going to stay this much but most people thing the sever has not been reboot for there going to hey crytail or holy ...... reboot once a week on ur own time .... it will help out with but and players with lagg due to updates and backdateing untill u can get up to date with window updates ......... a reboot weekly will help lagg and player come back most players say it is to laggy 24/7 maybe a reboot 1 a week to keep game up and running as u think it is ........ u see on 1 screen we all see on other

Last edited:
Mate, did you lend your forum account to trollwis? Have some breakfast then try that again lol <3

Back