Question - ACCOUNT Question How Do I Roll Different accounts into the same Email Address? | The Legend of Mir

Question ACCOUNT Question How Do I Roll Different accounts into the same Email Address?

butcha

Newby
A Few years back we were able to have multiple accounts on the one Email and forum account?

Is there a way I can do this now?

It is Time to make a Wiz account and I really don't want to have multiple Emails accounts just for one Arcadia account?

Thanks to the Community in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Nop can’t be done anymore and there is so many reasons behind it like privacy concerns, bogus accounts and data collecting.

All my accounts are using the same email (I have over 20 accounts)

If your email address is example@gmail.com
Then you can use it like this on the sign up form

example+account1@gmail.com
example+account2@gmail.com
example+account3@gmail.com

You can't send emails out from these, but when Gmail routes what account incoming emails go to it ignores anything between the + and the @
So you can put anything you want in there, and you'll receive emails just like normal for all of these addresses in your example@gmail.com inbox

I use this for everything, if I'm signing up to a dodgy website I'll give them example+dodgywebsite@gmail.com so if I get spam coming in I know who's shared my email address just by looking at the receiver

You can't send emails out from these, but when Gmail routes what account incoming emails go to it ignores anything between the + and the @
So you can put anything you want in there, and you'll receive emails just like normal for all of these addresses in your example@gmail.com inbox

I use this for everything, if I'm signing up to a dodgy website I'll give them example+dodgywebsite@gmail.com so if I get spam coming in I know who's shared my email address just by looking at the receiver
Nice 1 on this. Just changed my 3 account to the same email using this method

Zade your knowledge of computers continues to amaze me!

Thanks old friend, I just managed to get rid of a few emails that I made purely just for Arcadia accounts, I no longer need to try 6 different bogus email addresses to recover my passwords!

Zade your knowledge of computers continues to amaze me!

Thanks old friend, I just managed to get rid of a few emails that I made purely just for Arcadia accounts, I no longer need to try 6 different bogus email addresses to recover my passwords!
Just be careful around account recovery. I believe arcadia requires the original email that was used on signup to recover a lost/stolen account

Back