A couple graphics glitches | The Legend of Mir

A couple graphics glitches

Olivander

Thanks for cleaning up the herbs, maps, and other items in the last builds!

I noticed a couple more issues:

Dragon Khazard: I think One of the frames of the damage taking animation is off: It looks like it may include a frame from the death cycle, or something else entirely: The best way I can describe it ; it looks like a giant runny egg for a split second :D

Level 135 (Itherael) Wiz Armor (M) : In use on the character, you see it on yourself, and anyone else wearing he armor. The rightmost edge of the bounding box seems to have some graphic artifacts, like the whole thing is off a pixel, or the padding isn't applied for the sprite, etc.... did not notice if it also applied to the (F) version.....

Thanks for cleaning up the herbs, maps, and other items in the last builds!

I noticed a couple more issues:

Dragon Khazard: I think One of the frames of the damage taking animation is off: It looks like it may include a frame from the death cycle, or something else entirely: The best way I can describe it ; it looks like a giant runny egg for a split second :D

Level 135 (Itherael) Wiz Armor (M) : In use on the character, you see it on yourself, and anyone else wearing he armor. The rightmost edge of the bounding box seems to have some graphic artifacts, like the whole thing is off a pixel, or the padding isn't applied for the sprite, etc.... did not notice if it also applied to the (F) version.....

I have the 135 female one and I've never noticed that, so I guess it's just the male one

Back