13/06/2022 | The Legend of Mir

13/06/2022

Mustafa13

Hello Scorpion, don't think you've noticed but I've been playing this game for 4 years and havent donated once since gamegold was always expensive for me and i was too young at that time to get a job.

4 years later, (a few days ago) i got my first paycheck and used the majority of it to donate to the server i was really happy and excited the feeling of finally being able to afford gg was amazing! out of the world splendid!. anyways would just like to thank you man and you deserve more donations because of this master piece of a server, you have also been able to keep me a player who plays roughly 10 hours a day loaded with content for 4 years now, you truly are a legend mate!

Oh and by the way, is it possible if you can log on here sometime? we have a few bugs and stuff that needs to be looked at, also i think it would be spectacular if you could also give us the bravery crystal XL update thingy, cause then i can redo my entire kit as its already max socketed and best in game so yeah, i have nothing to do atm since im max lvl but if you were to add the XL sockets geesh that would keep me busy for a year or something, ty ty ty.

Hello Scorpion, don't think you've noticed but I've been playing this game for 4 years and havent donated once since gamegold was always expensive for me and i was too young at that time to get a job.

4 years later, (a few days ago) i got my first paycheck and used the majority of it to donate to the server i was really happy and excited the feeling of finally being able to afford gg was amazing! out of the world splendid!. anyways would just like to thank you man and you deserve more donations because of this master piece of a server, you have also been able to keep me a player who plays roughly 10 hours a day loaded with content for 4 years now, you truly are a legend mate!

Oh and by the way, is it possible if you can log on here sometime? we have a few bugs and stuff that needs to be looked at, also i think it would be spectacular if you could also give us the bravery crystal XL update thingy, cause then i can redo my entire kit as its already max socketed and best in game so yeah, i have nothing to do atm since im max lvl but if you were to add the XL sockets geesh that would keep me busy for a year or something, ty ty ty.
Oh slight misunderstanding there, so forget about the bravery crystal XL i thought it was like a new rune that u can obtain if u craft 3 dc 10s and it would make a dc 15 or 20 rune just logged on arc and saw it so my bad.

Back