Poll on Facebook. | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Poll on Facebook.

Yea I play with family. Warr/tao/wiz. We actually killed four tails other day but again, Bene and pots.

I did just find out that extermination meter ups drops rate and never knew that so maybe that will make a difference. Maybe if this was better explained for new players there would be less confusion.
Extermination meter bonus doesn't apply to bosses

I guess that also would explain why supers and champs drop better than most bosses cause i clear a cave to up that meter and get better drops from them without knowing what was happening. Damn. That makes sense now atleast.

The old 'bound items' are ruining / have ruined the game is winning the poll, eh?

I would hazard a guess as to who has voted for this particular option. Funny how the self-same 'bound items have ruined the game' players also wear bound items. The word 'hypocrite' does spring to mind...

What I think some want is to spend a fortune on gg / camp bosses 24/7 and have obscenely op kit, then go to wars and destroy those that do not want to spend a fortune on gg / camp bosses 24/7 thus causing 'the weaker' player to drop items. This for some is 'fun'. This for some others is 'not fun'.

In an attempt to keep balance, GM added to the bound items list. He didn't introduce the concept of bound items (bound rings and nekkies have been on the server for many years) merely added to what items have the bound attribute.

So, now we have a situation where some players can spend a fortune on gg / camp bosses 24/7 and go to wars and still destroy people. You still have an advantage, GM has already said that these weaker stat, bound, items will go no further than what is already in game.

Those that can afford the time or fiat to be in fully runed and added Elysian kit (or whatever set comes next) are still op and will still be able to 1 or 2 hit players in their same level range. However, for such advantage you run the risk of dropping...

Guys, you will still be camping and killing the majority of the bosses. Your kits reflect this. Why not be content with this, content that at wars you can still destroy others if you wear your uber (but droppable) kit or maybe have a fairer fight if you wear lower stat, bound kits?

The old 'bound items' are ruining / have ruined the game is winning the poll, eh?

I would hazard a guess as to who has voted for this particular option. Funny how the self-same 'bound items have ruined the game' players also wear bound items. The word 'hypocrite' does spring to mind...

What I think some want is to spend a fortune on gg / camp bosses 24/7 and have obscenely op kit, then go to wars and destroy those that do not want to spend a fortune on gg / camp bosses 24/7 thus causing 'the weaker' player to drop items. This for some is 'fun'. This for some others is 'not fun'.

In an attempt to keep balance, GM added to the bound items list. He didn't introduce the concept of bound items (bound rings and nekkies have been on the server for many years) merely added to what items have the bound attribute.

So, now we have a situation where some players can spend a fortune on gg / camp bosses 24/7 and go to wars and still destroy people. You still have an advantage, GM has already said that these weaker stat, bound, items will go no further than what is already in game.

Those that can afford the time or fiat to be in fully runed and added Elysian kit (or whatever set comes next) are still op and will still be able to 1 or 2 hit players in their same level range. However, for such advantage you run the risk of dropping...

Guys, you will still be camping and killing the majority of the bosses. Your kits reflect this. Why not be content with this, content that at wars you can still destroy others if you wear your uber (but droppable) kit or maybe have a fairer fight if you wear lower stat, bound kits?
Don't worry gm will not listen to such hypocrites, those fools are just wasting their time tbh

Back